||Training Modules on European Citizenship - Module 1: Institutions and Politics (training course)
||The ''Training-Youth'' Partnership Programme (Council of Europe & European Commission) regularly organises short-term training Modules that address various aspects of European Citizenship.
These Modules aim at supporting the professional development of youth workers and youth leaders by extending their competencies to integrate elements of European citizenship within their projects and practice.
This Module (Module 1) will focus on ''European Citizenship: Institutions and Politics''.
The special focus of the Module will be on the following topics:
- Ideas and utopias about Europe: a short introduction to the evolution of the European idea;
- European integration after 1945: the intergovernmental model – the Council of Europe (history, functions, the youth field);
- European integration after 1945: the supranational model – the European Union (its origins, present functions and institutions, future perspectives, the youth field);
- The Future of the European Union: Ways to address the constitutional crisis and the role of young people therein;
- The relationship of institutions to the citizen and their policy towards young people;
- Influencing: opportunities and models for young people;
- European Youth Policy: The White Paper.
||29/05/2006 - 04/06/2006
States Parties to the European Cultural Convention
(with external partner)
|Joint Programme EC/CoE
- Multilateral- Framework Partnership Agreement in the field of Youth 2005-2006
1 -Understanding and respect for cultural diversity promoted
1.2 - European citizenship and human rights education developed and promoted in Europe and in the EuroM...
Youth participation and democratic citizenship (2006)
European Youth Centre - Budapest, Hungary
||Hungarian National Agency of the YOUTH Programme - National Institution